Volumizing, Ossifying Collagen Scaffold
Powered by GLYMATRIX Technology
For Guided Bone Regeneration (GBR) and Guided Tissue Regeneration (GTR) procedures
OSSIX Volumax was Winner of the Dental Excellence Award Best New Restorative Material in 2017, selected by DrBicuspid.com’s readers and expert panel. OSSIX Volumax is powered by clinically proven GLYMATRIX is a proprietary collagen cross-linking technology, similar to the naturally occurring glycation process in the human body. The technology uses sugars to cross-link collagen molecules producing a bioprogrammable collagen matrix, which can be tailored to deliver products of varying physical properties and customized longevity. GLYMATRIX powers the OSSIX family of regenerative solutions.
OSSIX Volumax Features & Benefits
OSSIX Volumax is a volumizing, multi-layer collagen scaffold:
- Thick and expands when wet
- Excellent handling, easy to use, adapts and adheres to the bone
- Undergoes ossification (starts after one month)
- Safe and effective
- Can be used without bone graft (in some indications) to provide ~ 2 mm volume
- Positive effect on soft tissue quality
- May be folded/placed as double layer for extra volume (up to 4 mm)
OSSIX Volumax Can Be Used
- To correct buccal bone loss in 2nd stage implant surgery
- To correct dehiscence type defects around implants
- For extra volume in lateral and vertical bone augmentation procedures
- In socket preservation following any extraction procedure
- In one-stage implant procedures to ensure sufficient bone
- To augment soft tissue in implants, pontic sites, masking of implants, etc (replacing connective tissue grafts)
Refer to the IFU in the IFU Library for full information on indications and contraindications.
Be Prepared for the Unforeseen – One Product, Real Volume
You may encounter buccal dehiscence defects in either 1st or 2nd stage implant procedures. OSSIX Volumax is suitable for all stages. In cases where extra volume is required, OSSIX Volumax can be folded or placed as a double layer; no bone graft needed.
OSSIX Volumax is available in 4 sizes: OSSIX Volumax 10×12.5 mm, OSSIX Volumax 15×25 mm, OSSIX Volumax 25×30 mm, OSSIX Volumax 10×40 mm. See How to Buy.
- Read the OSSIX Volumax brochure for more information including clinical images
- Download the latest case study
- Read the study data on alveolar ridge augmentation and ossification
- Watch the clinical video case using OSSIX Volumax
- See the OSSIX Regenerative Solutions Matrix