Ossifying Collagen Barrier Membrane
Powered by GLYMATRIX® Technology
For Guided Bone Regeneration (GBR) and Guided Tissue Regeneration (GTR) procedures
Experience the clinically proven GLYMATRIX®, a collagen cross-linking technology mirroring the natural glycation process in the human body. Utilizing sugars, this technology cross-links collagen molecules, generating a bio-programmable collagen matrix. This matrix can be customized to deliver products with diverse physical properties and tailored longevity, forming the backbone of the OSSIX® family of regenerative solutions.
OSSIX® Plus Features & Benefits
OSSIX® Plus stands out as a resilient, resorbable collagen barrier membrane:
- Extended Barrier Functionality: Maintains barrier functionality for 4-6 months.
- Degradation Resistance: Resists degradation even when exposed for 3-5 weeks.
- Exceptional Handling Properties: Exhibits excellent adaptability and conformity to defects while adhering well to tissue.
- Biocompatible and Long-Lasting: Derived from porcine type I collagen, providing excellent biocompatibility and longevity.
Fostering True Ossification for Bone Formation
Ossification, the transformation into a bony substance, is at the core of OSSIX® Plus.
OSSIX® Plus is ideal for various procedures, including:
- Ridge augmentation for later implant insertions
- Simultaneous ridge augmentation and implant insertions
- Ridge augmentation around implants inserted in delayed extraction sites.
- Ridge augmentation around implants inserted in immediate extraction sites.
- Over the window in lateral window sinus elevation procedure
- In implants with vertical bone loss due to infection, only in cases where satisfactory debridement and implant surface
- Alveolar ridge preservation consequent to tooth (teeth) extraction(s)disinfection can be achieved.
- In intra bony defects around teeth
- For treatment of recession defects, together with coronally positioned flap
- In furcation defects in multi-rooted teeth
Refer to the IFU in the IFU Library for full information on indications and contraindications.
Simplified Ordering Process
OSSIX® Plus is available in 3 sizes: OSSIX® Plus 15×25 mm, OSSIX® Plus 25×30 mm, OSSIX® Plus 30×40 mm. Explore “How to Buy” for procurement details.
- Read the OSSIX® Plus brochure for more information including clinical images,
- Download the latest case study
- Watch the video OSSIX® Plus Resorbable Collagen Membrane