Ossifying Collagen Sponge
Powered by GLYMATRIX Technology
For Guided Bone Regeneration (GBR) and Guided Tissue Regeneration (GTR) procedures
Following its launch worldwide, OSSIX™ Bone was a Finalist for the Dental Excellence Award Best New Restorative Material in 2018, nominated by DrBicuspid.com readers and expert panel.
What is OSSIX™ Bone?
OSSIX™ Bone is a sponge-like ossifying block for vital bone formation, powered by clinically proven GLYMATRIX® technology.
- Hydroxyapatite and sugar cross-linked collagen matrix
- Provides a spacious environment for vascularization, cellular proliferation and bone maturation
- Bone forming material that contributes to the ossification process
OSSIX™ Bone Features & Benefits
- Easy to use
- Undergoes ossification*
- Provides true bone (no remnants)
- No migration of particles
- Cost effective for doctor and patient
- In socket preservation and closed sinus elevation can be used without a membrane
- Predictable results and consistent efficacy
OSSIX™ Bone Can Be Used
- For socket preservation following any extraction procedure
- In closed sinus augmentation procedures prior to, or in conjunction with implant placement
- In lateral and vertical bone augmentation prior to, or in conjunction with implant placement
- To correct bony defects in implants with peri-implantitis
- In periodontal bony defects around teeth
Refer to the IFU in the IFU Library for full information on indications and contraindications.
OSSIX™ Bone is available in 3 sizes: OSSIX™ Bone 5x5x5 mm (0.125 cc), OSSIX™ Bone 5x5x10 mm (0.25 cc), OSSIX™ Bone 5x10x10 mm (0.50 cc). See How to Buy.
- Read the OSSIX™ Bone brochure for more information including clinical images
- Download the latest case study using OSSIX™ Bone for socket preservation
- Read the study data on improved bone growth and alveolar ridge restoration
- Watch the video tips for socket preservation
- Watch the clinical video case using OSSIX™ Bone